about The Club

100 YEARS OF TRADITION, FAMILY, AND EXCELLENCE

Since 1904, Champaign Country Club strives to be a home away from home for our members. In the over one hundred years, a farmhouse on forty acres of farm land has evolved into a nearly 100 acre oasis in the heart of Champaign where family and friends gather to relax, socialize, celebrate, and create lifelong relationships. Today, the Club’s 450 members enjoy the championship 18-hole golf course and practice facilities, Clubhouse and grille, three pools and poolside grille, Har-Tru clay tennis courts, state-of-the-art fitness center, dynamic youth programs, and year-round social events. Though much has changed over the years, family tradition has been maintained to this day, as exhibited by the number of second and third generation families among present and recent past members. We are proud to continue this legacy 

 History of Champaign Country Club  

 

Moments in CCC History:

1900
Champaign Golf Club Founded
1904
Champaign County Country Club Founded
1905
First Clubhouse Dedicated

1923
Property Purchased for Second 9 holes
1924
First Pool Built
1925
18-hole Course Dedicated

1950
Major Clubhouse Renovations Completed

1960
Named Changed to Champaign Country Club
1968
Golf Course Renovation

1992
New Clubhouse Opened
2004
CCC Centennial Celebration
2014
Clubhouse Renovations Completed
2015
Pool & Bath House Renovation Completed
2019
Fitness Center Renovation Completed

2020
Celebrated a member tenure of 85 years!